Jonathan Ojadah Daniel popularly known as Jodela hails from Delta State, Isoko North LGA, Aviarha , the first and only son from a family of 4.
Jonathan Daniel Jodela is an Integrated Marketing and Public Relations expert who has consistently delivered sustainable solutions to many brands through his top notch marketing and innovative branding strategies.
His education spanned from The Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State where he studied Business Administration, then later proceeded to The International British Institute ( IBI ), Cairo – Egypt in 2007 – 2009 to study information technology.
He is a business administrative Specialist, an associate chartered Economist and Associate Member of the Society of Educational Administrators in Nigeria.
With over 10 years post graduate experience which spans across Marketing, Brand, Project Management, Corporate Communications and Multimedia Authoring, his special skills in enhancing product and corporate marketability across traditional and digital channels, have had him successfully lead the marketing communication teams of key start up organizations.
Jonathan Ojadah Daniel is the Chairman of Jodela Integrated Services Limited, President / Founder Glitz & Glamour Awards & Magazine, Founder/President – Arise ‘O’ Nigeria Empowerment Initiative – A youth and women empowerment network established for the United Nations AGenda 2030 towards achieving the sustainable development goals in Nigeria.
In view of this achievement, Jonathan ojadah wishes to give back to the society in the coming year, as he invites the youth to a three days empowerment program.
Jodela Youth Transformation Initiative, A platform of the Arise O Nigeria Empowerment Initiative Presents: A – 3 days empowerment programme tagged “Empowering Youths to the next level.”
The programme will feature: Free health care, Educational Scholarship, Novelty Match, comedy and Music. It will be coming up on Thursday March 2nd – Saturday 4th, April 2017.
Sponsors are hereby invited to support the Jodela Transformation Initiative which is segmented into 5 sections
- Vocational Skills. This section is opened for Sponsors to provide free items to empower youths for vocational entrepreneurial skills development like sewing machines, clippers, hairdressing kitz.
- Healthcare. This section is for Sponsors who are willing to provide free healthcare services such as eye care, blood pressure , Sugar, HIV and Cancer checks.
- Education.. This section is for Sponsors who are willing to provide educational scholarships & supports such as exercise & text books , school uniforms etc
- Food. For Sponsors who desire to donate food items to the less privilege.
- Sports. This is for sponsors who wish to support football competition and provide football kits, water, socks, jerseys, Trophy, medals etc
There will be Recognition and Award presentation to people who have deep passion for humanity, who have contributed in youth development while affecting human lives positively as Commonwealth Goodwill Ambassador. Kindly mail: email@example.com
For Participation & Sponsorship, for participation, , call 081-3000-3765 or 08183337709. BBM 2BE70D5A